Saturday, May 3, 2008

5 Signs That I'm Not As Young As I Used to Be . . .

I drank 5 ciders (and most of John's 5 lb. Red Stripe) at the 500 Songs for Charity event at Smith's Olde Bar Last night. I laughed and danced for 5 (er, plus) hours at the unexpectedly entertaining 50 acts and many of the impromptu performances of intoxicated audience members ("Thank you" Karate Kid). After 5 hours of sleep and another 5-hour nap, I'm still hungover and feel like I've been beaten up by 5 large men. Hopefully, in 5 minutes, I'll be ready to do it all over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You still owe me $4 for the Stripe!

The Karate Kid was awesome, but was he as entertaining as the tall dude that liked Radiohead that asked me out?

"I'm going to have a [nice dream] about you!"

What a fun time. One for the books.