Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Making a Deposit in the Love Bank!



On the first day of school, I sat at my desk dashing through paperwork while the kids were at specials. Another teacher came in the classroom carrying a spectacular bouquet of flowers. My heart beat a little faster, but I modestly asked if they were for my team teacher. When I found out that, no, they were in fact for me, I squealed and my heart melted. The most beautiful flowers and the most perfect card. The most lovely first day of school. And the most thoughtful boyfriend. Thank you.

4 comments:

Maigh said...

Well shit, now you're makin' me weepy. Could be the hormones, but I think it's the flowers and the sentiment.

Yeay for you, yeay for John and yeay for love.

Anonymous said...

awww, that made me get all schmoopy.

you crazy kids.

ETK said...

Aww! what a PERFECT boyfriend!!! That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!